Thursday 31 March 2011

Footprints In The Sand

Picture heavy post coming up I'm afraid.  After such a brilliant weekend away work has been a bummer this week.  One thing after another keeps going wrong and somehow it all ends up being my responsibility! But enough about work.....I've been going through the pics of my weekend away and struggled to pick a few of the three hundred  I took to show you.

I love being at home with my family but its nice to get away occasionally to just be me.  Sometimes being a mum you feel like you lose yourself a bit and it was nice to spend some time rediscovering who I am. Two good nights sleep also helped a lot lol.  I hope you like the pics...


The sea and sky were so blue and the beach was so peaceful.  I'm looking forward to spending plenty more time on the beach this summer.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, looks like the weather was spot on for you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos! It's snowing and raining where I live haa. Looking at this is very sad. I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need feel sand in my feet... awesome pictures. Im a new follower!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete