Saturday 12 March 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Easter?

It snowed last nite....in March!  So much for looking forward to spring.  I decided to ignore the fact it was cold and wear a dress and tights out shopping anyway.  I always feel prettier in a dress, more feminine. It turned out to be a very successful day. Along with a Purple dress from Dorothy Perkins (which I got for only £15 in the sale) I also bought a gorgeous pair of grey court shoes in Primark.  They were price marked at £12 but scanned at £6:)  Those sorts of surprise bargins are the best.  I also managed to get a long, black cardigan which I have been looking for for ages. My sister has convinced me to go shopping with her again tomorrow, just incase I missed something lol











Aimee wanted to get her picture taken too, do you think we look alike?



Dress:Next, Cardigan:Primark, Belt:Primark, Boots:gift from my brother,Necklace:belonged to my Great Grandmother

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it snowed with you, madness! Love the dress, the print is cute nad your daughter is a cutie too


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress, and I love how you've paired it with boots, too. Gorgeous necklace! So glad to have discovered your blog! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe that belt is Primark,its lovely! Vicki posted your blog on twitter so I thought I'd have a nosy, its so nice to have fellow mummy blogger :) your little one is a cutie!Hope you have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your daughter is such a cutie!! And I think your dress is so adorable! I wish we have primark here, I miss the shopping there so much:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment hun :)
    The teething isn't going to bad thankfully,we always have calpol and bonjela on standbye just in case!

    xx

    ReplyDelete