Wednesday 2 March 2011

A Day in the Park

Surprisingly enough we had some sunshine this weekend so we made the most of it by going to Lurgan Park.  Its not far away from me and its so beautiful and peaceful to walk round.




My dog Pepper decided she wanted to be in this picture.  She loves being out but she is 9 this year so she gets tired a lot faster than she used to.  I was building up to taking some photos of myself (something I usually avoid) but just after I took this the heavens opened and we got soaked!  Needless to say I looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards by the time the rain stopped but I did get this nice picture after I managed to dry my camera off



I love getting out walking and even jogging when I actually get round to it, but my daughter Aimee thought the play park was the best bit of the day.  She would have stayed all day if I'd let her:)


2 comments:

  1. Aimee only enjoyed the park so much because her favourite Auntie was with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww such a cute photo of aimee!! shes a model in the making :) x

    ReplyDelete