Sunday 27 March 2011

We're Only Happy When We're Shopping

I have recently become addicted to ASOS and just had to have this dress when I saw it.  I was lucky enough that my lovely husband treated me to it:) I would usually go for greys and blacks as you will see from my photos so I wanted to get something colourful for a change.  I haven't worn it yet, I'm saving it for my bff Vicki's birthday, and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions of how I could style it? 

 I also got this gorgeous satchel, which I'm ashamed to say Vicki has on her birthday wish list but I fell in love with it too!  I have promised if no one buys it for her she can borrow it whenever she likes.






Vicki also bought me the Barry M crackle effect nail varnish everyone has been going mad for and its brilliant. 


We are just back from a girly weekend up at the coast filled with sun, sand, photos, food and plenty of wine.  Look out for lots of scenic shots and a few more attempts at posing for outfit shots lol
Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. I've just bought that satchel - I love it so much! Gorgeous dress too! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i WANT that satchel!!!! yup im stealing it on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that bag!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress and bag are so pretty, want want want!!!


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That. Bag. Is. AMAZING.
    The dress is gorgeous too, I love the colour. I'd probably wear it with a colourful waisted belt...although I'm a bit obsessed with waisted belts so I don't trust my judgement!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bag is beautiful, i love the colour! im now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That satchel is amazing! The colour and the shape of it are lovely =) And the dress is very cute too!
    Following you now =)
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete