Wednesday 9 March 2011

Tuesday Nights

I look forward to a tuesday night every week.  I go round to my best friend vicki's house and we spend the night watching vampire diaries/glee/america's next top model and munching on goodies.  We usually end up having a sneaky peak on ASOS and looking through a few of our favourite blogs as well.

Vicki was the one who encouraged me to start my blog and last night she was kind enough to take a few outfit shots for me.  I'll have to try and make more time to do this at the weekends but it will be great when it starts brightening up at night and I can get some shots outside.



                                            




I have to say I felt a bit silly and awkward posing for these photos but practice makes perfect I guess.

 Dress:gift from a friend down under, Cardigan:Bellisimo, Brogues:River Island



3 comments:

  1. yay!! looking good hun!! :) dont worry soon you wont feel silly at all! when we take pics up at the coast ppl will just think we are tourists so it'll be easier! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone feels silly when they first started out taking outfit pics of themselves, so don't worry about it:)

    I would totally wear everything you have on too! Pretty:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you kinda get used to the posing bit haha but you're looking great and i love your outfit. great brogues too


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete