Sunday 20 March 2011

The Weekends are the Best

This post was supposed to go up yesterday but I fell asleep with Aimee putting her to bed....at 8 o'clock! It was the best night's sleep we've had in weeks and we slept in till 9 this morn, a record for us. 

Our weekend has been lovely so far.  The three of us went to my sister's on fri night for a big meet up with all our friends.  It was a lovely relaxed night with a few drinks and plenty of craic.  The great thing about being at Debbie's house is being able to bring Aimee and put her to bed when she's tired.  I'm the first in my group to have a child and they all dote on her. She has the most fun on these kind of nights and gets all the attention and I think my friends enjoy seeing her more than me lol 

Yesterday morning was spent at a feltmaking class with Vicki who was lovely enough to take some outfit shots for me.  I really need to learn how to use my camera properly. I'll show everyone some photos of what I made in my next post but for now here are a few shots from down beside the river lagan.  We actually had some sun yesterday so I went for a lovely spring/summer dress I bought last year and teamed it with leggings and my dependable brogues.












Dress:Mado, Cardigan:Mado, Leggings:Dunnes, Brogues:River Island, Coat:Next

The rest of the day was spent in the park and in the garden and then back to my sister's for dinner (thanks debbie).  Sunday has been a lovely lazy day in so far.  Hope everyone else has had a good weekend.

6 comments:

  1. glad you both slept well hun, im still dying of this horrific cold and havent even managed to get dressed yet..urgh! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your lil girl is feeling better hun :)
    I'm the same,I'm the first to have a baby and my chums absolutely love her!
    The dress is lovely :) I love your tattoo as well!

    Hope you have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment :)
    Lovely outfit, following xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a nice blog! So great that you are a mom too!
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog!

    alisaguk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your dress in this picture! I like your background btw. Very cute.

    I too had a hard time with bold lip colors as first. I thought that red shade was horrid on me at first, but then I dyed my hair dark and I liked it. :)

    THanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete