Saturday 26 February 2011

I Am Number Four

"Three are dead...He is number four"


So I went to the cinema with my best friend Vicki last night to watch I Am Number Four and loved it!  The general story revolves around John Smith, a teenager with special gifts who is contstantly on the move with his guardian Henri to avoid old enemies.   That is until he meets Sarah and falls in love.  He decides to stop running and discovers and develops his skills in order to embrace his destiny. Can he stop himself being killed like the three of his kind before him?




It was showing in screen one so I was surprised there was only a small crowd and wondered how good it was actually going to be.  It had me gripped from the start and I wasn't disappointed.  It had a good storyline,  a great cast (Alex Pettyfer is so hot!) and of course left me hoping there was going to be a sequel.  Check out the website http://www.findnumberfour.com/ and definitely check out the movie.  Its one I would absolutely go back and see again.

1 comment:

  1. haha! yup he is hot alright! :) x
    hope they make the next one soon!!

    ReplyDelete