Friday 29 July 2011

Fabulous French Inspired Food

As I said in my last post the food at the weekend was amazing.  I just had to put up some pics as each course was so well presented with flowers and everything.

I'm working all weekend as we have our stocktake so I'm cheering myself up looking at these pics and I promise the next post will be an outfit one.  I wore my new sandals to dinner and they are so comfortable and easy to walk in (although not so much on loose stones!)


Croustillant of Duck Confit, Mushroom Sauce


Apricot Sorbet (to cleanse the palate!)


Seared Prime Sirloin of Beef, Peppercorn Sauce, Crispy Potatoes


Chocolate Brownie, Apricot Sorbet, Chocolate Mint Sauce


Hand Made Biscuits


Fresh Pastries


A French Full English

By the way have you all seen the Magpie Girl's new blog layout?  It looks amazing, you should definitely check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Nom nom :) That food looks delicious!!!

    www.theheadlessmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing! I just wish portion sizes were bigger in posh restaurants haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my how good does this food look!! and the restaurant with rooms is so picturesque! x

    ReplyDelete