Sunday 24 July 2011

Time to Reflect

I'm currently enjoying a wonderful weekend away with my husband for our 6th wedding anniversary.  We have been together for 10 1/2 years and I can't believe we've been married for 6! Its amazing to think of all the things we have shared together and how much more we have to look forward to.  I'm taking lots of photos as the place we are staying is stunning.  I have to thank Paul as taking photos of me for my blog isn't something he usually does.

I'll get all those photos up when I get home but here are a few from the girls weekend in Portballintrae a couple of weeks ago.  You might recognise this outfit from a random photo I put up months ago.  I love this dress as it can go from day to night really easily.  We had such a great weekend with the weather I got my legs out during the day, which I very rarely do.  I might even consider doing it again if the sun ever returns:)









Dress:Dorothy Perkins, Jacket:Pennys, Cami:Dunnes, Shoes:New Look, Turquoise Ring:Pressie from Vicki

A big shout out to all those at the the Glasgowbury music festival this weekend.  Hope you're all having a great time.


5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary :) Your dress is really pretty. Like you, I rarely bare my legs during an Irish summer. 99% of the time it's too cold and then that other 1% of the time it is actually warm enough, I'm caught off guard and wearing tights anyway...grrr!!

    www.theheadlessmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Happy Anniversary! This dress is lovely, and yay for bare legs weather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see photos of ur wkend away jo!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you've been together so long - thats amazing x

    ReplyDelete