Tuesday 5 July 2011

Back To Blonde

My antivirus software decided to corrupt my laptop last week meaning no internet access and therefore no blogging!  Its amazing how much you miss in a week, I'm going to have to spend a good couple of hours catching up on all the blogs I follow.

I'm back now and blonder as you can hopefully see in my new picture.  I'm so pleased with how my hair turned out and everyone was quick to notice it at work.  Lighter hair has definitely lightened my mood and I'm looking forward to a girly night away to Portballintrae this weekend.

 Despite the atrocious Northern Irish weather I'm ready to start enjoying the summer with good friends, a great many barbeques, even more wine and hopefully some new clothes.  I am on the lookout for a pair of scalloped edge shorts and cream wedges if anyone has any suggestions.







Dress:H&M, Cardigan:Dorothy Perkins, Leggings:Dunnes, Sandals:NV

These sandals were one of my best buys ever.  They go with everything and they are so comfortable.  One small downside, they give me ridiculous looking tan lines:) 

6 comments:

  1. You have the prettiest hair, and I love the outfit!
    Isn't it crazy how much we miss the internet, mine was shut off for the day and I was going insane... not a good sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit! these shoes really are perfect, must get myself a similar pair!!

    thank you for checking out my blog, doll!!

    xox,
    s


    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really lovely Jo, I couldn't go a day without the internet!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You manage to get an accidental tan in Northern Ireland! WOW I can't manage that in Devon hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new blonde locks jo!! cant wait for our girly night away either :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! I love your floral print dress!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete