Monday 1 August 2011

I've had the weekend from hell with working Saturday and Sunday and now we're back into another week of work again!  You don't realise how precious those two days off are until you don't have them.  I do realise I'm spoilt having the weekend off when loads of people have to work but I really missed seeing Paul and Aimee. 

Paul took Aimee camping for the night as I was working late on Saturday night and starting early on Sunday morning.  I'm not a fan of camping but Aimee had a ball.  I have tried it but sleeping in a small tent, on the ground just doesn't appeal to me.  What do you think of camping?  Are you a fan?

Below are more pics of my anniversary weekend away.  I got this dress for my birthday last year and my mum is horrified by the ruffles but I love it. Thanks again to Paul for his patience while taking photos for me.  I tried very hard not to be too fussy...I hope it came across that way! lol















Dress:H&M, Belt:Gift from Vicki, Shoes:Dorothy Perkins, Bracelets:Primark, Hair Clip:New Look


1 comment:

  1. I'm working my first Saturday this week and I'm already gutted I'll miss my sleep in :-( luckily it's only till 12.
    I love camping but only because I go to a lot of festivals, not sure I would choose a camping holiday either xxx

    ReplyDelete