Sunday 10 July 2011

Fabulous Food And Fun

I have just spent a lovely weekend enjoying great food and great company.  I headed to Portballintrae after work on Friday for a great night out with the girls in the lovely Bayview Hotel restaurant.  The food was gorgeous and we sat and watched the sunset through the floor to ceiling windows.  We started the night with wine in the apartment and ended it with tea, minstrels and panic room on dvd....a perfect night!

I had a luxurious lie in on Saturaday before a stroll around Portstewart and a piece of carrot cake and a cuppa overlooking the sea.  We even managed to squeeze in a trip to the cinema to see Bad Teacher before I had to get home to cook for Debbie and Conor coming round.

 This has been such a full weekend and now I'm looking  forward to having the week off at home with Aimee to relax and spend some quality time together.  What is everyone else doing for holidays this year if you haven't already been away? 












Dress: Salt & Pepper, Shoes:Barratts,Bag:ASOS,Ring: pressie from Vicki from Crete

I want to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Lyanne for tomorrow.  Thank you for the lovely barbeque tonight and I hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Your blue satchel is gorgeous!! Sounds like you'd a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes and the bag is such a great colour! Glad the weather was nice for you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I want that bag!!! I love girly weekend,s glad you had fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like that dress. I might borrow it some day. That pic of u lookin straight at the camera sitting on the bench is the nicest I have seen so far. Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lot of fun! The pictures are lovely! The bad is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete