Wednesday 20 July 2011

I Am In Love!!!

Ok maybe my post title is a little extreme but I bought the most gorgeous pair of shoes today!  With my birthday in a few weeks I've been told not to buy anything but these were just to good to walk past.  I mean they were in the sale and if I'd waited for someone to get them they might have been gone....thats my argument anyway:)

I wanted a pair of neutral heels to put with everything and anything.  There is nothing worse than having an outfit picked for a night out and realising you don't really have the right shoes to go with it.  Now I will, hopefully.  They won't be to everyone's taste but I love them and as I'm the one wearing them thats a good thing.

What sweetened them even more was the fact they were reduced from £40 to £20 in the Dorothy Perkins sale and when I went to the till they only charged me £15!  I love the buzz buying new shoes gives you.








They are high but the thick straps give my foot good support so I can walk in them no problem.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty...and so versatile! And at £15 they're a steal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, there's nowt better then getting to the till and someone been reduced more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love these jo!! they are super high but im sure the platform helps make them really comfy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like a super comfy pair of heels. Everyone needs a good pair of go-to shoes!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shoes, they look really comfy too! I love dorothy perkins for bargains!

    ReplyDelete