Thursday 7 July 2011

A Thoughtful Treat

My sister Debbie and her husband Conor have been over visiting our grandparents in Devon and brought me back a few goodies just cause they love me:)










More owls I know, but I do love them.  The owl cushion is so cute and I love all the detail on the magnet.
The Roly's fudge is literally the best fudge in the world!  Its so crumbly and creamy and very naughty but very nice. 

Thank you very much for my lovely gifts you two.  I thought I'd put a wee picture of you up so everyone can see who I'm talking about. 

3 comments:

  1. Don't think the pic of us was really necessary. Do u? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas certainly came early :) The owl cushion is gorgeous!

    www.theheadlessmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest cushion I have ever seen! It's adorable! Lucky you!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete