Sunday 17 July 2011

A Week in Words

Sorry for the lack of posts this week but I've had the nicest week off work and I can't believe its over already!

Monday - lazy lie on and a play day at home for me and Aimee before a BBQ at Paul's mum and dads.  Paul and Aimee went to the 11th night bonfires but I was too tired so I snuck off to bed.

Tuesday - Paul and Aimee went to watch the bands play while I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. We had all our friends over for the rest of the day for another BBQ and plenty of banter.

Wednesday - me, Vicki and Lyanne hit the outlet for some shopping before lunch at Pizza Hut and then the cinema to see Bridesmaids.  Paul's parents came to ours for tea.

Thursday - spent a lovely day out with Aimee and my sister, Debbie, running errands and having a good rummage round Lakeland.

Friday - Aimee and I had a girly day together painting nails and shopping.  We got her a school bag and she looks so cute with it on as its huge.

Saturday - we had a family day out to Tollymore Forest with a fun walk round the forest in the rain before a picnic in the car.  Aimee had a ball splashing in puddles and getting soaking wet.  We spent the rest of the day in Newcastle before an early night as we were exhausted. 

Sunday - the weather is awful so we are going to have a quiet day in before getting a takeaway with Debbie and Conor.

I haven't even been near my laptop all week so I can't wait to see what you've all been up to.  Here are a couple of pics of some of the goodies I got this week.










The owl necklace and flower hair clip were a bargin £1 each in the New Look sale and the Oasis dress was just £10!  I am saving the picture of Aimee with her school bag until she is all dressed up in her uniform....can't believe it has come around so quick.

5 comments:

  1. love the new purchase jo!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures....love the necklace...pretty dress


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  3. £1 in the sale - what a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress - bargain for £10!
    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete