Sunday 24 April 2011

Have just spent a lovely weekend catching up with friends and making the most of the gorgeous weather with another bbq.  Aimee had everyone out playing on the trampoline with her, which was great cause it tired her out nicely before bed lol

There was plenty of wedding talk as three of my girlfriends are getting married next year! June, July and November are going to be busy and full of new dresses for me if I can afford it. (and shoes and bags and....)  I did treat myself yesterday to a new ring from Matalan.  Can't complain at only £2 and its adjustable so I can wear it on most fingers.  I'm slowly building up my jewellery collection which I have to admit is pitiful.  I'm currently looking for something with navy blue in it if anyone has any suggestions? 

I realised this morning that two weeks isn't really that long until my holiday so I'm frantically pulling things out my wardrobe to see what I can bring.  Why do guys get it so easy, shorts and t-shirts and they're done.  What did everyone else do this weekend?


That's my lovely husband, Paul at the bbq there.  He did a much better job of cooking than I did last week!


Debbie and one of my friends Jenny who is getting married next November


My lovely new ring

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely weekend! I'm SO jealous you're going on holiday...there is no better excuse for lots of shopping!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ring, I have it in gold.....think I got it from Dorothy Perkins! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your new ring my dear!! :) gutted i missed out on the bbq action! xo

    ReplyDelete