Saturday 16 April 2011

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

So here are the pics of my new shorter, blonder hairdo.  What do you think?  I was going to get an all over dye but the hairdresser suggested highlights to start so I could get used to the colour change.  It has taken some people a week to notice the difference but I can see it and I'm happy.  I'm off on holiday to Majorca in a few weeks so goodness knows how light it will have gone by the time I get home.

I spent this morning helping out with the Northern Ireland Junior Taekwondo Grading.  I took up Taekwondo a year and a half ago and I love it.  Its a great way to exercise and meet new people and I like knowing I can take care of myself if I needed to.  I'm entering my first competition this summer and I'm so nervous!

I'm just about to get ready to go to a friends for a chinese, a dvd and a bottle of wine:)  What is everyone else up to this weekend?








Dress:ASOS, Jacker:Mado, Shoes:Dorothy Perkins, Belt:Peacocks
Owl Bracelet:ASOS, Satchel:ASOS

This was the first outing for my ASOS satchel and it fitted all my rubbish in no problem.  Why is it we carry around so much we really don't need?!  Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Love the Bracelet and Satchel!! Hope you have a good weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the new do :) and still v. jealous of that satchel!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chickadee hope u had a good weekend!! bottle of wine is def essential :) might even have a glass of wine now! :) x

    ReplyDelete