Wednesday 13 April 2011

I have fallen in love with the new juicy couture advert for their new peace love and juicy couture perfume.  I love the excess of colour and the sheer mystery of the whole senario.  Watching it makes me feel like I could be anything I wanted to be and it definitely makes me want to run out and buy the perfume. I've been looking at all their previous ad campaigns and can't help but be inspired by the use of colour, texture and props.

  I've decided to invest in a how to book for a bit of help with my camera skills and maybe one day when I'm good enough I'll create my own interpretation of juicy couture.  Are their any ad campaigns or pictures that inspire you?  What look would you recreate if you could?


All pictures from google images



3 comments:

  1. I really like the first and second picture:)

    Definitely would like to recreate the second look!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first picture, like you say the use of colour is amazing. I think, though often a tad over-dramatic (espesh the TV ones), perfume ads are really interesting...how are you supposed to represent scent?!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually like Juicy, but I do like these!

    ReplyDelete