Thursday 21 April 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

Only 16 days until I go on holiday and I'm so excited!  Of course I'm facing the usual dilemma, do I really need a new bikini?  I have a drawer full but a holiday just doesn't seem complete without something new to make you feel good on the beach.  I want to go for something a little different this year and I've picked out a few of my favourites to see what you think. 

Saying all this I'm actually going on holiday with Paul, Aimee and my in-laws and I don't know how comfortable I'll feel wearing a bikini in front of my husband's parents.  Because of this I've also been looking at swimming costumes just in case.  I'd love to get out in my bikini though to get a bit of colour and show off my tattoo.

I've been trying to be good for a few weeks so I look trim on the beach and have somehow ended up heavier than when I started!  Does anyone have any good tips on how to tone up in two weeks or cheats to make you look good on the beach?



Matalan
Top - pink twist bandeau top
Bottom - ombre mould triangle bikini top



Next
Top - skirt swimsuit
Middle - ditsy print swimwear
Bottom - green twist swimwear


ASOS
Top - ASOS spot moulded bikini
Bottom - ruffle swim dress

Sorry about the small pics everyone but my laptop is just not playing ball tonight.  I'm really liking the idea of a skirted swimsuit (covers a few more of the stretch marks lol) 
Is anyone else having the same dilemma as me?



2 comments:

  1. Exciting, I think it's 16 days till I go aswell, I know I should be on a count down but I keep forgetting where I've got to...but anyway I know it's not long off and I've been having the same dilema, I'm quite into costumes this year, I find them more flattering for my body shape and there's some lovely ones about xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Matalan swim wear this season!

    ReplyDelete