Sunday 10 April 2011

Mr Sun, Sun, Mr Golden Sun....

I can't believe we have had another great weekend with the sun, we actually hit 20 degrees in April!  I had my first bbq of the year at Vicki's on Saturday night and it was great craic.  I wore my green ASOS dress that I featured in an earlier post as we went out later on for Vicki's birthday.  Thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions of how to style it and I will post pics soon to get your feedback on how I did.

It's amazing how having my blog is making me think more about what I wear and pushing me to try new things.  I've only been blogging for a couple of months and it has definitely helped my confidence even though posing for photos is still a bit daunting!  I just want to say a big thank you to my followers and anyone who has taken the time to leave me a comment.  I appreciate all the support:)

I completed my hair transformation on Thursday night and although its more subtle than I thought it would be, I love it.  I think a new hairstyle can give you a new lease of life.....I feel at least five years younger lol  You'll see it soon with my ASOS dress pics (and hopefully when I finally put up a profile pic).

Hope everyone had fun this weekend and made the most of the sun if you had it.


Dress:Miss Selfridge, Cardigan:Primark, Necklace:Borrowed from Vicki, Bag:Barrats, Shoes:Dunnes


I got this dress for an amazing £10 in Portballintrae.......bargain of the year so far.

3 comments:

  1. looking stunning my dear!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging really does make you want to try new things! I love the fact that you can get so much inspiration from others x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, sounds like you had a great time in the sun :) xx

    ReplyDelete