Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wedding Bells

I had the most amazing weekend in Wolverhampton!  Thank you so much James and Faye for inviting me to be part of your special day. The wedding was beautiful and I met some fantastic people.

After the ceremony we went back to The Old Vicarage Hotel for a champagne and strawberry liquer drinks reception.  The bride and groom really thought of everything as there were dozens of  garden games to play - rounders, football, frizbee, archery and loads more.  The kids had a blast as did many of the more mature guests lol

After a lovely meal with a HUGE yorkshire pudding and the speeches it was time for plenty of dancing and I  have to say plenty of drinking.  Drinks were quite expensive and the choice was limited so we snuck up to our room for a few jagerbombs! (We brought our own alcohol in case of an emergency:).  People kept coming up to our room to join us and in the end we had a mini party of our own before heading back downstairs for some more dancing.

On the whole a brilliant day.  I just want to say good luck to the happy couple and I hope you have a wonderful life together.
















Look out for my next post and I'll have some pictures up of what I wore.  What did everyone else get up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, weddings are just wonderful to attend! i love them! can't wait to see pics of what you wore:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw the bride looks so lovely!! cant wait to see more photos! :) x

    ReplyDelete