Wednesday 22 June 2011

Wonderful Wednesdays

I'm one of those lucky people that only works four days a week, which means I have every Wednesday to do as I please.  I had to pop into work for an hour today while Aimee was at school but apart from that I spent a lovely day with Aimee and my sister.  Debbie and I picked Aimee up from school and popped into a cafe for a bun before hitting town.  Well that was the plan until the heavens opened so we decided to have a wander round the village I live in instead.

 We spent a lovely hour picking through craft shops and exploring through those small village shops that sell all sorts of knick knacks before heading home for scrambled eggs on toast.  The rest of the afternoon was spent watching Inkheart and munching on lightly salted doritos:)

It was a dress down day for me with comfy jeans and a cardy and I also tried out one of my new bows, which got a few nice comments.









Sorry for the small photos guys, blogger is being a real nuisance at the moment.  Is anyone else having problems with it?





2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for your sweet comments. I can't wait to see wicked and my holiday was fantastic!!
    I love little hair accessories although I never wear them enough!
    Shame the photos are so small, afraid I can't help with that. I had blogger problems with commenting but all fixed now, I just searched for the answer hopefully that could work for you too? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the perfect day! i've started to use flickr instead of blogger for photos, and that seems to work...

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete