Thursday 9 June 2011

Dinner, Drinks and Hair Dye

I am on such a come down after my weekend away!  Work is really dragging but I have lots to look forward to again this weekend.  I'm having dinner at my friend's (Russell and Lyanne's) house tomo night followed by celebration drinks at my sister's house.  A big congratulations Debbie for passing your PGCE and becoming a fully fledged teacher, I'm so proud of you:) 

On Saturday Paul, Aimee and I are going to a fun day at Aimee's new primary school.  She met her new teacher yesterday and can't wait to start now.  Following that Vicki is coming round so I can dye her hair for her holiday.  It feels like a lifetime ago I was in Majorca and its only been a few weeks!  I'm waiting to get my next round of highlights done in July as I'm loving my lighter colour. I hope the blonde will stand out a bit more this time.

Finally, I am having dinner at Debbie's on Sunday and I've been invited to go for a few drinks with some of the girls from work.  I'm also hoping to squeeze in a trip to the cinema too before Water For Elephants isn't showing anymore.

Reading this back I'm wondering how I'm going to fit everything in lol  Saying that, I love knowing I have plenty to do on my days off.  It great in the winter to stay in and watch dvds all day with the heating on but I just want to get out when its warmer, although the rain we are having at the moment is ridiculous.  We even had hail stones today and there was a tornado in Londonderry yesterday....madness.

I'll leave you with some photos of my outfit from the wedding.  Thank you to Lyanne for taking loads of photos for me, you were a saint.













Dress:Dorothy Perkins, Bag:Dorothy Perkins, Cardigan:Boutique in France, Shoes:Barrats(years old)


3 comments:

  1. Love the last photo of you jo!! and your dress is stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely last picture...
    Greetings from France,

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete