Thursday 16 June 2011

Feline Fun

I'm finally putting up the pics of the second dress I purchased at the sample sale before my holiday. I kept forgetting to get photos when I was wearing it but here they are.  As you will see I'm wearing my trusty black cardigan again but I thought I'd try a belt over the top of it to change it up a bit.  Mario, Vicki's cat, decided he was very photogenic so there were plenty of laughs taking these photos, and plenty of cuddles too.





Can you spot Mario?



Dress:Mado, Cardigan:Primark, Tights:Primark, Boots:Miss Sixty, Necklace:Amazon, Belt:Peacocks

I think this dress is my favourite. I love the layered skirt and although it's short the long sleeves balance it out.  What are your favourite items of clothing?

2 comments:

  1. This looks like the kind of dress you can wear throughout the year, a lovely staple piece!x

    ReplyDelete