Sunday 19 June 2011

Feel Good Hair

I always wear my hair down, day in, day out and I'm getting a little fed up of always looking the same.  While I put it up to do sports I don't have the best shaped face to wear it up when I go out.  Well thats how I feel anyway, but I thought I would try a few accessories to make myself feel a little more feminine.  Not a big change I know, a simple hairband or clip but its amazing how something so simple can make a difference to how you feel when you look in the mirror.

These are a few beauties I treated myself to yesterday.  The print bows were £2 in the sale at Dorothy Perkins and the hairband was only £2 in Primark.  The denim effect bow was a bargin £1 in Poundland, I came across it completely by accident.

What are the simple things that make you feel good?








5 comments:

  1. So cute! Hope you'll be posting pics of you wearing them soon! I'm the same, hair always down, so it's nice to find new ways of wearing it.

    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love hair bows!! once you start wearing them you'll wonder how you lived with out them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really pretty! I get bored of my hair too (mainly because it's always been the same style and colour!) but I do quite like having it up in different styles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love bows! They really dress up a simple ponytail perfectly! These are lovely :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're adorable! i'm obsessed with bows too!
    i just posted some of my fave things of the moment:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete