Thursday 2 June 2011

Follow The Twig Covered Road

I did a post before my holiday about a sample sale I went to and I promised to show you guys what I bought.  After trying on literally dozens of dresses I picked this one below.  After a good root around I found the leggings to match which I just had to have.  I love the stripes on top with the patterned skirt and that the skirt doesnt sit flat.  You can't tell in the photos but the leggings have tiny red dots on them making them a bit different too.

Vicki and I went out to take these photos the other night and I got covered in twigs and leaves trying to be a bit more creative with my posing.  Its coming along slowly and I got some funny looks from passers by, especially when I got up off the ground in the middle of an area of ferns lol

I'm off to Wolverhampton for a wedding in the morning and its a 5am start!  So I'm off to bed early to get plenty of beauty sleep.  I have my camera with me to take lots of lovely pics which I'll share with you when I get back.

Hope you all have a nice weekend:)
















Dress:Mado, Leggings:Mado, Cardigan:Primark, Necklace:Exhibit, Boots:M&S

My cardigan cost me £7 in primark and I have worn it to death.  I am getting it in every colour if they bring it out again this winter.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit, lovely location ;) That dress is very pretty indeed. I love mixed patterns, especially the stripes and florals combo! Your boots are also amazing :)

    Haha, taking more creative outfit shots is a challenge for me as well. I believe the photos in this post are well done, though. I'm sure you'll be a natural after a few more shoots :D

    ReplyDelete