Tuesday 31 May 2011

A Little Love of Mine

I thought I would share with you a little love of mine (and millions of other girls)....shoes.  I was never a big dresser before I had Aimee, it was always jeans, t-shirts and trainers!  While I still love all
these basic wardrobe staples it feels great to dress up and try new things. 

Having a baby changes your body and I felt I had to start experimenting more with clothes to feel good about my new shape. It was only then I realised simply by putting on a pair of heels I could feel a million times more feminine and instantly better about myself. 

I have since started collecting some rather lovely pairs, my favourites of which are below, but I am still after the perfect navy pair.  Preferably a matt leather court of some description.  If anyone knows where I can find a nice pair please leave me a comment as this is my second year of searching!












I took these pics quickly after work today so they weren't as polished as I would have liked.  I tried my hand at a bit of editing but my laptop wouldn't upload the images afterwards.

As well as my much loved collection of heels I have a good collection of flats as well.  I'll share those with you another day.

1 comment:

  1. i think you might have more heels than me! how did that happen! lol :) xo

    ReplyDelete