Monday 23 May 2011

Manic Monday

I'm home from my wonderful holiday and back to the humdrum of work  The weather in Majorca was amazing, 26 degrees on average every day and I enjoyed many a strawberry daquiri in the glorious sun. It was a really relaxed holiday with plenty of time in the pool and on the beach for Aimee.  For anyone thinking of going to Majorca, Sa Coma is beautiful and very family friendly for those with kids.

Today was Aimee's fourth birthday so it was a mad rush when we got home to get a birthday party organised - food, decorations, party games and bags, presents....A big thanks to my mum and dad who let us have the party at their house and my sister, Debbie, for arranging the decorations and partywear and loads more.  I can't believe I have a four year old who is starting primary school in September!  I'm still tring to wrap my head round it lol

So what has everyone else been up to?  I'm hoping to get caught up with the blogging world this week and see what I've been missing.

This pony got spooked by a van and actually stomped on my big toe!  I really thought it was broken and I am ashamed to say I said a few choice words when it happened!






All the beaches were beautiful and clean and the water was so blue






This was the kids pool at our hotel and it was amazing.  Aimee loved it and the bucket on the top dumped a huge amount of water over the kids every ten minutes.  Paul had a lot of fun in there too lol






These orange trees were growing at one of the restaurants we really liked and Aimee picked one to bring back to the hotel.  We also got Aimee started on the cocktails, non-alcoholic of course:)

1 comment:

  1. Aimee looks so cute with the sunglasses on!! so jealous of your hol sounds and looks like u had an amazing time!! :) ps im also insanely jealous of ur tan! more photos soon plz!! xo

    ReplyDelete