Sunday 29 May 2011

Handbags and Dustpans

How was everyone's weekend?  I am quite pleased with my accomplishments this weekend, namely buying a bag to match a wedding outfit I'm wearing  next weekend.  It may not sound like much but it has been quite a search.  I'm wearing a maxi dress in an unusual grey with a white pattern so I opted for a lovely white bag at a reasonable £12 from Dorothy Perkins.  I'll have to ask my friend Lyanne to take some photos for me as Paul hasn't got the enthusiasm to take more than 5 photos and if you're like me you need at least 30 to find a couple of decent shots!

I managed to catch up on all the washing, tidy the house and set up a tent in the dining room for Aimee and I to have a picnic lunch in:)  Paul went to a friends to watch the match on sat night so I had a glorious few hours reading, watching NCIS and stuffing my face in my pjs after Aimee was in bed.












Dress:Republic, Cardigan:Primark, Necklace:from Vicki, Ring:Ebay

These photos were taken in Hillsborough Park a few weeks ago and I just want to say a big thank you to Vicki who took them along with basically all the other photos of me on my blog.  This blog wouldn't be anything without her.

4 comments:

  1. Aw it's so sweet that you set up a tent in your dining room, I used to love doing that! I know what you mean about taking decent photos, owning a tripod would make things SO much easier x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank u for the touching message! love cuppa jo so keep it up!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute dress/striped top part!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete