Thursday 5 May 2011

Designer Sample Sale

I had the best night on Tuesday browsing through rails upon rails of designer clothes and the great thing.....they were cost price! My bff  Vicki works as a fashion agent assistant and every season they have a sale to sell off the samples.  I spent a glorious three hours trying on a rail full of gorgeous dresses for autumn/winter and I was very pleased with the three new items I brought home:)  It would be so easy to go overboard and spend a fortune so I always have a limit (or else Paul would kill me lol).

Here are a few pics of some of the things I tried on.  One dress inparticular I tried on for fun, I'm sure you'll be able to tell which.  As fabulous as it was I just wouldn't have anywhere to wear it. 


This is what I wore to the sale.  This lovely bellissima dress is from one of the lines Vicki stocks and the cardigan is good old fashion Primark.



Did you guess which dress I was talking about earlier?  I'll do a post soon and show you what I bought.  The best part about the whole night was doing all this with friends and then having a big dinner afterwards back at my house.  Nothing beats shopping with the girls.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that sounds like so much fun! Really jealous of your mates rates!
    I really like the last dress on you, and the one with the pouffy shoulders!
    I'll look forward to seeing what you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! glad you had fun my dear! :) x

    ReplyDelete