Sunday 1 May 2011

I have just had the loveliest weekend with Aimee .  We spent the whole weekend playing outside -  rollerskating, bouncing on the trampoline and space hopper, building sandcastles and loads of other things. Its been ages since we spent proper time together just the two of us and I really loved it.  Paul is away at a stag do and I think I might send him away more often so we can have more mummy daughter weekends lol

After being outside all day Aimee has been in bed and asleep fairly early at night which has given me time to get ready for the holiday.  I have picked out all her clothes and am in the process of ruthlessly deciding what to bring for myself and what I really don't have room for so will have to stay!  Below are a few of the definites.  My mum treated me to a few new things in M&S today (thank you mum xo) and now I'm trying to match tops with shorts and decide what shoes to bring.  Roll on next Sunday:)

Striped Linen Shorts:-M&S, Denim Shorts:Dorothy Perkins, Patterned Shorts:Primark


Blue Patterned Top:M&S, Yellow Top:Next

Playsuit:Angeleyes, Strappy Top:Primark


Dress:New Look


Dress:Mado

5 comments:

  1. love all the shorts my dear!! m&s has amazing stuff at the min! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to do my packing today aswell....hard work isn't it???xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The primark shorts are so cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a whole lotta goodies! i absolutely love the floral shorts:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete