Wednesday 25 May 2011

Holiday Treasures

Although we were on a tight budget when we were away  I just had to get a few wee goodies for myself.  Shop after shop had the same souvenirs so it took a while to find these lovelies.


I love owls and i just couldn't resist this little family

I like to get a magnet or two for myself whenever I'm away (owls again)

This ring is adjustable and at three euro I couldn't say no





This purse was by far my favourite buy.  Its big enough to fit all my junk and its just so pretty.



I really struggled to bring back local gifts for people because everything was very geared for tourists.  I settled on magnets in the end and a few bits and bobs for the girls (I can't say what as I keep forgetting to give Vicki her gift - I promise next time I see you I'll bring it:) Paul also felt it was necessary to buy all the guys a minature bottle of 80% absinthe!  I will definitely not be trying that.

I'm looking forward to this heat wave we are being promised.  100 mph winds ripped a tree right out our front garden yesterday!  I can't wait to actually bare my legs now they have a bit of colour.

1 comment:

  1. i love owls! ohhh, if only the heatwave were to come asap, why is it so darn windy?!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete