Thursday 4 August 2011

I Should Read The Fineprint

Last night I sat for hours trying to figure out how to crop things for polyvore to make a set of things I want for my birthday.  I gave up in the end thoroughly fed up at my slow pace and boring set.  I've just turned on the laptop to have another go and low and behold all the items I clipped have appeared as posts on my blog!!!!!  Does anyone know how I managed to do that without even knowing it could be done? lol

The key and lock pendant and the heeled brogues are my favourite pieces.  I'm lucky enough to get money from my grandparents every year so I can hopefully get everything on my wish list one way or another.  I know its not the biggest list but I love going out knowing I have money I can spend and come home with some treasures. 

I'm on the look out for rust coloured shorts this summer and a mustard coloured blouse.  Any suggestions would be gratefully received.


2 comments:

  1. i meant to text you to let you know all ur items had come up as seperate posts but I saw it was posted hours before so i thought maybe u meant to do this! doh!! sorry! :) mustard blouses in dp and river island! we'll be hittin there hard nxt wkend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see pics of all these goodies. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my Mad Hatter themed engagement party. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete